I’d like to share with you a brand new initiative: our ambassador program.
The concept is simple: you share your love for TSHU, and reap benefits in the process. What kinds of benefits? Credits to use through the online shop, or money—whatever you prefer.
Why launch this program?
Since 2013, TSHU has built its reputation thanks to your love, simply because you share your appreciation for our products. It thus seemed perfectly natural to thank you for your loyalty by inviting you to become an official affiliate!
How does the program work?
To become an ambassador, all you need to do is fill out this short form, in which I’ll ask you a few questions, so that we begin to learn a little bit about each other!
I’ll analyze your answers and send you a promo code for 10% off on the online store, which you can share with your loved ones.
When your code is used on the shop, you’ll get either:
- 20% of the sale amount—which you can redeem as a credit to use on our online shop
- 15% of the sale amount—which you can claim in cash and will be sent to you via PayPal.
A few important details
- The percentage that you will receive in credits or money will be calculated on the amount of the sale including the discounts used, and excluding taxes and shipping fees.
- Your ambassador code will be valid once per user and will be valid during one year after its creation date.
- Your shop credits must be used in the year (12 months) following your registration as an ambassador.
- Your financial compensation must be redeemed in the year (12 months) following your registration as an ambassador. To initiate a transfer through Paypal, you can contact me by email. This can be done every month (up to once a month), if you are quite active!
- Once our first year of collaboration comes to an end, we can take a moment to discuss the next steps together, if you feel like pursuing this partnership with TSHU!
- Please be assured that if you do not keep track of the sales that come from you sharing your love for TSHU, I promise I will! When you do have sales, I promise to write once a month to let you know how you’re doing. If you don’t have any news from me on the 10th of the following month, it’s that there haven’t been any sales for the previous month!
So, are you ready to become an ambassador for TSHU?