Learning about the handkerchief—theirs, ours and perhaps eventually, yours!
We’ve gathered quite a bit of info on handkerchiefs to help you make the switch from paper to cotton.
Adopting hankies, step by step
First, we tell you how the hanky distinguishes itself from a pocket square. We also sneak in a short history of the handkerchief so you can show off about your new eco-friendly habit.
Then, you’ll probably be curious to learn what handkerchiefs are made of so you can pick the perfect one for your needs. With that in mind, we bet you’ll enjoy discovering what the best handkerchief is for blowing YOUR nose.
We also explain how to use a handkerchief, so you don’t end up intimidated by your brand new handkerchief.
Oh—and of course, how many hankies you need to build your very own hanky army and eliminate paper tissues once and for all.
Once you’ve adopted a handkerchief, you might want to know how to wash your hanky when it looks like an oyster park.
If you’re interested in reading some tales from true TSHU adopters, we have a few cool stories to share, too such as:
- Dan & Pascale’s love for handkerchiefs, and for each other!
- Ysabelle’s key running accessory
- Raphael’s best buddy
- Rosalie’s faithful companions
- Charles’s local friend
We also keep a little news section alive, so you can be in the know about new styles, newsworthy initiatives and much more! There’s a lot of stuff in there, but perhaps the most important posts are:
- The one where we tell you how TSHU became a small, mindful family business (which explains why your hankies are handmade with so much love!)
- The one where we tell you about our free cloth mask initiative
- The post with BIG NEWS about our move to France