BOO’s bamboo toothbrush for adults is an ecofriendly, natural alternative to plastic toothbrushes!
Available in three colours: white, blue and pink – to facilitate distinction between family members – this lovely wooden toothbrush is agreeable to hold and ensures a thorough teeth cleaning.
Composition of the BOO Bamboo Brush:
- Toothbrush handle made from untreated FSC Moso Bamboo (from a culture without fertilizer, watering or pesticides, in China)
- Nylon bristles, made from Castor Oil – and guaranteed without BPA
How these bamboo beauties are made!
The BOO Bamboo Toothbrushes are made in China, for two reasons:
- They are handmade with respect to the original area where endemic bamboo is from, in China
- The technical expertise required to make these bamboo toothbrushes can currently only be found in India and China.
Zero Waste Packaging
For hygiene purposes, these sustainable toothbrushes are wrapped in kraft paper, which is 100% recyclable.
And when it’s over…
Everything (no really, EVERYTHING!) around this awesome bamboo brush has been thoroughly thought out! Here’s proof 🙂
- The BOO toothbrush’s packaging is 100% compostable. And, if you don’t have access to compost, you can also recycle the packaging – since Kraft paper is 100% recyclable!
- Before composting your toothbrush handle, don’t forget to remove the nylon bristles! These can be removed with plyers and can be recycled – or thrown out in the trash, depending on your local recycling rules and restrictions.
- The wooden handle on your ecofriendly toothbrush can be composted – either in your own compost or in a local community compost. 100% biodegradable, your toothbrush handle with decompose within about 6 months.