Excited by the idea of a fully personalized embroidered handkerchief? We get it!
It’s almost yours, just follow the instructions right below and we’ll personalize your favourite handkerchief right away and ship it to you. Should you have anything specific in mind that you don’t see on the website, just email us and we’ll try to make it happen!
1_ Pick your dream hanky
The first thing to do is to select which handkerchief you’d like and add it to your cart. You can pick several, no problem. For a nicer effect, we recommend embroidering two-ply handkerchiefs, because on single ply handkerchiefs, we can see the back of the personalized embroidery. Not dramatic, but not as neat as on two-ply styles!
2_ Add the extra charge to your cart
Now it’s time to add the extra charge for personalization to your cart. Add as many extra charges as hankies you want embroidered with your name. It doesn’t matter if you want six different names on six different handkerchiefs – we’ll explain how to give us your instructions in a minute. Just make sure you have six extra charges and six handkerchiefs in your cart!
3_ Choose the colour of the thread
When you’re adding the extra charge for embroidery to your cart, you’ll have to choose your thread colour in the dropdown menu. Here are your options:
- Tone on Tone embroidery: with this option, the embroidery thread will match your fabric. For example, if you purchase James, our all-white handkerchief, we’d embroider your name in white.
- Topstitching / Hem embroidery: with this option, the embroidery thread will match the topstitching or the hem of your handkerchief. For instance, on Vanessa – the embroidery would be navy blue. And on Louise (two-ply), it would be red.
- Other : choice is yours! Just tell us what colour you want and we’ll embroider your name with it. And, because we want you to be 100% satisfied with your personalized handkerchief, we can send you a photo of the thread with your fabric to make sure you like it if you want to have an idea of what it looks like before we embroider. Just ask!
4_ Pick the font
Select from three fonts:
|Our Cursive Font, for a sophisticated look (Calgary Medium Italic). Embroidery will include capitals and small letters,|
|Our Bold Serif Font, for a young, fun look (Los Angeles). This font will be embroidered with capitals only.|
|Our Modern Sans Serif Font, for an elegant, contemporary look (Block 01). This font can be embroidered with all caps or caps and small letters if you prefer.|
5_ What should we embroider?
You tell us! When you check out, there’s a box called “purchase note” i which you can write your instructions. And hey, if you didn’t see it while checking out, just send us an email, no worries. What we want to know:
- if you’ve chosen “other” for thread colour, what you want.
- What name you want embroidered. Try to limit yourself to 7-8 letters to avoid a super-long name on the side!
- Specifics. If you have more than one hanky to embroider, explain: OLIVIER on the Nof Black handkerchief, with fluorescent thread. JANE on the EDITH handkerchief, with red thread.
Worries, requests, questions?
We’re always happy to answer your emails or phone calls, just head to our contact section and get in touch!