So, you’ve been dreaming of monogrammed napkins forever? Us, too!
Good news: you’re almost there. Just follow the simple instructions below and we’ll embroider your fave cloth napkin asap and mail it to you. And, if you have any questions or special requests, please don’t hesitate to email us!
1_ Choose the right cloth napkin
First, browse our selection of cloth napkins and choose one (or more) napkins by adding them to your cart. We recommend opting for two-ply cloth napkins like our Grey Sybil ou Blue Sybil style. But, if you HEART our single-ply cloth napkins, we can totally embroider them too! You’ll just see your initials spelled backwards on the reverse. NO BIGGIE.
2_ Add the extra charge for embroidery
Back to this page! Add as many extra charges as the number of napkins you’d like embroidered with your initials. That’s right, the option is valid for ONE cloth napkin! No worries if you want five different monogrammed napkins, we’ll get to that in a minute. Read on!
3_ Select thread colour for each extra charge (if they vary)
The dropdown menu gives you the option of selecting:
- Tone on Tone embroidery: this means that the colour of the embroidery thread will match the main colour of the fabric. For instance, if you choose a red cloth napkin and select “tone on tone”, we’ll make an all-red monogrammed cloth napkin with red thread on red fabric.
- Topstitching embroidery: this means that the colour of the embroidery thread will match the topstitching thread colour. For instance, if you choose Babar, we’ll embroider your initials with bright green embroidery thread, to match the green topstitching.
- Other embroidery: this means that you want to pick another thread colour completely! That’s all good, just include your instructions in the purchase note as you checkout. A little advice from our designers though: sometimes, too much doesn’t make for a very nice result… Less is more! So, unless you’re opting for a very sober napkin, we recommend you keep the number of different colours to a minimum!
4_ Tell us what you want!
Now, it’s time to tell us what you want! As you check out, include your instructions in the purchase note. Don’t forget to tell us:
- The thread colour you want if you’ve selected “other” previously
- Your initials (2-3 letters tops!)… Ok we can do 4, if you insist.
- Any specific combination, for instance: “NS” on the KIKKO yellow cloth napkin and “BR” on the NAMI blue cloth napkin.
No stress! Simply email us, we’re happy to help you create the monogrammed napkins of your dreams. Or, read on for some of your FaQs!
> Where will you embroider the monogrammed napkins?
Good one. Typically, we like to embroidery the lower, right-hand corner and in order to do so, we re-locate the TSHU tag to the left-hand side. Yep, you’re more important than our brand.
> Are all monogrammed napkins made on demand?
Yes! We don’t make them beforehand, as we need to place the TSHU tag accordingly – and, in the case of two-ply napkins, we like to embroider the initials before putting the handkerchief together, so you can’t see the back of the embroidery.
> Can I see examples?
Sure thang. We have quite a few photos of monogrammed napkins we can send you. Tone on tone, embroidery thread matching the rolled hem, embroidery placement. If you need to see more, just ask.
> Do you take special requests?
Yes again! We do. You can create your own customized napkin and email us for any special projects or requests. If we can accommodate you, we’ll be happy to oblige!