This handkerchief is extremely soft and offers superior absorbency. It’s the perfect accessory to blow your nose, mop your brow or dry your tears in an eco-friendly manner, without feeling like you’re compromising on comfort.
This lovely handkerchief can be personalized with embroidery! Just choose one of our options:
- NONE: no embroidery
- INITIALS: 1 to 3 embroidered characters (like a monogram, letters and numbers only!)
- NAME: 4 to 8 embroidered characters (letters and numbers only!)
- WORDS: 9 and more characters (letters and numbers only!)
- CUSTOM DESIGN: logos, hearts, crosses and other images!
FREE EMBROIDERY MOCKUPS
To make sure you ADORE your embroidered handkerchief, know that I’m happy to send you a mockup of what the personalized embroidery will look like with your choice of font! I can even send you a few options if you’re hesitant. All you need to do is write and ask, and I’ll send you a photo of the projected result by email, Facebook messenger, Instagram DMs or What’s App.
MORE HANDKERCHIEFS FOR LESS
If you don’t want your handkerchief customized with embroidery, you might want to check out our set of flannel hankies! I offer these in a pack of 3, 6, 9 or 12 handkerchiefs and the more you adopt, the more you save: https://www.1tshu1tree.com/product/set-natural-flannel-handkerchiefs/
IN A RUSH?
Don’t hesitate to write and let me know if you are on a tight schedule. I can always work fast, and by sending me your deadline and shipping address, I can evaluate the various expedited shipping options for you and let you know what’s possible!
A flannel handkerchief?
You thought you’d seen it all… But perhaps, you haven’t discovered the pure bliss that comes from blowing your nose in flannel! Sure, cotton sateen is super silky and soft – and it looks [insert superlative here] good too. But there’s something to be said for flannel. It’s:
- Super, super, super, super soft. Like wanna-caress-your-cheeks-with-it-all-day-long soft.
- Certified organic cotton, too.
- Comforting. So when you catch a cold, this might just be the perfect go-to-handkerchief.
- Still pretty stylish. I mean, did you see that red rolled hem?
Four amazing sizes to choose from
- small: 20 x 20 cm
- standard: 28 x 28 cm
- large: 34 x 34 cm
- extra large: 40 x 40 cm
Flannel vs. Cotton sateen
We heart both, so we’ll never tell you that one is better than the other. That being said, here are some pros and cons to consider:
- Flannel is thicker, so if you like a thin hanky, KURT may not be your guy.
- Flannel is thicker, so if you want to make sure your fingers never come into contact with what comes out of your nose, KURT may absolutely be the one.
- Cotton Sateen offers more options in terms of colours and patterns. It’s more chic, too.
- Both can be embroidered, if you’re considering a monogrammed handkerchief.
Still looking for your dream handkerchief?
Learn more about handkerchiefs
If you’d like to learn more about hankies, you can also download my complete handkerchief guide right here: DOWNLOAD YOUR GUIDE
Why should you buy your handkerchiefs from TSHU?
- I work only with high quality materials, which I pre-wash and test myself before putting them out in the world (and I have high standards!)
- TSHU’s been around for 10 years now and I pride myself on offering excellent service to my beloved customers
- Still hesitant? Check out our reviews here on the website (in the footer or for individual products) or on Etsy! I’m pretty sure they will convince you that this is truly the best handkerchief out there.