A flannel handkerchief?
You thought you’d seen it all… But perhaps, you haven’t discovered the pure bliss that comes from blowing your nose in flannel! Sure, cotton sateen is super silky and soft – and it looks [insert superlative here] good too. But there’s something to be said for flannel. It’s:
- Super, super, super, super soft. Like wanna-caress-your-cheeks-with-it-all-day-long soft.
- Certified organic cotton, too.
- Comforting. So when you catch a cold, this might just be the perfect go-to-handkerchief.
- Still pretty stylish. I mean, did you see that red rolled hem?
Four amazing sizes to choose from
- small: 20 x 20 cm
- standard: 28 x 28 cm
- large: 34 x 34 cm
- extra large: 40 x 40 cm
Flannel vs. Cotton sateen
We heart both, so we’ll never tell you that one is better than the other. That being said, here are some pros and cons to consider:
- Flannel is thicker, so if you like a thin hanky, KURT may not be your guy.
- Flannel is thicker, so if you want to make sure your fingers never come into contact with what comes out of your nose, KURT may absolutely be the one.
- Cotton Sateen offers more options in terms of colours and patterns. It’s more chic, too.
- Both can be embroidered, if you’re considering a monogrammed handkerchief.
Still looking for your dream handkerchief?
If you need help finding the PERFECT handkerchief, you can take my quiz to find your dream hanky right here: TAKE THE QUIZ – you can also write and ask me anything! I’m here to help 🙂
Learn more about handkerchiefs
If you’d like to learn more about hankies, you can also download my complete handkerchief guide right here: DOWNLOAD YOUR GUIDE
Why should you buy your handkerchiefs from TSHU?
- I work only with high quality materials, which I pre-wash and test myself before putting them out in the world (and I have high standards!)
- TSHU’s been around for 10 years now and I pride myself on offering excellent service to my beloved customers
- Still hesitant? Check out our reviews here on the website (in the footer or for individual products) or on Etsy! I’m pretty sure they will convince you that this is truly the best handkerchief out there.