A navy flannel handkerchief?
You thought you’d seen it all… But perhaps, you haven’t discovered the pure bliss that comes from blowing your nose in soft, cotton flannel! Sure, cotton sateen is super silky and soft – and it looks [insert superlative here] good too. But there’s something to be said for flannel. It’s:
- REALLY soft. Like plush, comforting plaid pyjamas.
- Comforting and absorbant. So when you catch a cold, this might just be the perfect go-to-handkerchief.
- Still pretty stylish. I mean, it’s quite elegant with it’s red topstitching and it looks nothing like those old pink plaid pyjamas you may have once owned…
Flannel vs. Cotton
We heart both, so we’ll never tell you that one is better than the other. That being said, here are some pros and cons to consider:
- Flannel is thicker, so if you like a lightweight handkerchief, KURT may not be your guy.
- Flannel is thicker, so if you want to make sure your fingers never come into contact with what comes out of your nose, KURT may very well be the one.
- Cotton offers more options in terms of colours and patterns. Although… Kurt is now available in loads of cool new tones.