Opt for a vibrant look and adopt Eugene – our two-ply bright blue handkerchief, hand crafted by our skilled seamstresses in Montréal (Canada).
Why Eugene? Read on for an exciting story to recount at your next dinner party. Oh, and curious to learn how to wear the handkerchief and how to use it? Read on below for our [bold] guide to adopting (and really using) handkerchiefs. And if you’re not convinced yet, you might want to know that should you adopt Eugene, we’ll plant a tree. True Story.
- One 12” x 12” two-ply bright blue handkerchief
- The more you wash it, the more absorbent it will become.
- Two plies of 100% cotton lawn (surprisingly lightweight as cotton lawn (2.3 oz) is so thin it’s almost translucent!)
- Ethically crafted in Montréal (Canada)
- One tree planted for each adopted handkerchief