Opt for a dramatic look and adopt Guillaume – our two-ply black and white handkerchief, inspired and co-created by Guillaume Wagner.
Why Guillaume? Read on for an exciting story to recount at your next dinner party. And if you’re not convinced yet, you might want to know that should you adopt Guillaume, we’ll plant a tree. True Story.
- One 12” x 12” two-ply black and white handkerchief
- The more you wash it, the more absorbent it will become.
- Two plies of 100% cotton – printed face: cotton lawn (surprisingly lightweight as cotton lawn (2.3 oz) is so thin it’s almost translucent!) and reverse side: black organic cotton (thick and absorbent)
- Ethically handmade in Montréal (Canada)
- One tree planted for each adopted handkerchief